4.08.2013

Nordstrom Update.


When talking about shopping, I often find myself lamented the fact that the Nordstrom that was supposed to go into my local mall has yet to start renovations on its retail space. Just this weekend I said that I didn't think that Nordstrom was going to actually open! Well good news. Just this morning when I was reading the news, I found out that not only is Nordstrom still opening in Ottawa, but it is going to  be opening a store at Yorkdale Mall in Toronto.

Although I am glad that Nordstrom is still coming to Ottawa, I am sad that the store will not open until spring 2015. Two years seems like a long time to wait, and quite frankly, I am tired of waiting for American stores to move across the border and tap into the Canadian market. Regardless, I am happy to report that Nordstrom will be opening, it is just a matter of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment